Monday, July 27, 2009

Friends Leaving and summer's going

So I helped Tiff pack up her classroom materials today. She is getting married soon and I need to figure out a wedding gift. Maybe she is registered huh? Well we didn't finish the packing in the car part. The reason is because she has such a small car that we couldn't fit it all in. I can't believe her other friends didn't bother to show up to help. But that's okay, we got most of it done. It's getting closer to the end of the summer and I hate that. I love being able to sleep late and not worry about grading papers or behavior problems. I didn't accomplish anything I set for myself but I don't care. I will later but I don't right now. We are getting together tomorrow at San Jose's for a goodbye lunch. Tiff said that a good number is suppose to show up. I just hope we get our checks tonight so that I will have a little extra money. Even though I will be giving mom a good amount so that some bills get paid, still I do need the money. I really do need to clean my room, but I can't seem to get motivated to do it. I need to reorganize the whole house but I don't have the help for that. Well, I guess I will try to find some lunch. Don't know what I feel like eating though.
Any suggestions for a wedding gift? Please let me know. I need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment