Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Twilight

Okay so I wondered why Twilight fans scream a lot. I personally love the books, the movie, and most of the actors I could watch in other movies, but I hope I don't ever become one of the screaming "Twi-fans" that follow everyone around. That would really hurt my pride and my ears. Can you image having to wear ear plugs because of screaming fans or even having a doctor say, "Well, Mr. Facinelli, (Mr. Lutz, Ms. Greene- insert the actor you desire) I am sorry to inform you that you have a busted eardrum. You may lose 10% of your hearing in that one ear. On the bright side, Comic Con is coming up and I hope to see you there.) Oh, please that's like telling an athlete you broke your elbow but at least the SuperBowl is next week.
Like I said though, I wondered why they scream so much and then I figured it out. The screamers have no clue to the level of their pitchiness. It wobbles with intensity and pitch. The whole scream grates on your ears and makes you want to duck your head in a sound proof room. Oh well, maybe some day they will understand and know to talk in a reasonable voice. Actors have to put on their clothes one leg at a time and pull down their britches to sit on a toilet and use it. Not that I want to smell the use but I know that they do. Biology demands it.

No comments:

Post a Comment