Saturday, July 4, 2009

Waiting waiting waiting

Okay, so once again I am waiting for a book to be placed on the shelves. In case you ladies need a new author I have a few if you are courageous enough to try them. Lora Leigh or Nalini Singh for animal in you, Christine Feehan for the vamp lovers, and for those that love the strange try Jean Johnson, Allyson James, Susan Kearney, or even Robin McKinley. If you want to talk books I am perfectly willing assuming I have read it.
But those are not what I am waiting for: I am waiting for about 3 books: C.L. Wilson (Fading Lands Series 4th book) Nalini Singh, who is a fabulously sweet lady (Branded by Fire) Lora Leigh (next in the Breed Series)

I am also waiting for the new season of NCIS... love it. I wish that Dr. Who would come back on and Blood Ties was not cancelled. But hey life is not for regrets. I have a mission, and that mission- because I have accepted it- is to find Undercover Blues on DVD. lol... I love that movie and I will find it because I have burnt out my VHS tape of it lol. Oh well, I should sign off now. Have a headache so prayers would be appreciated... *smile
Find love and peace guys, that is what I am searching for myself...w/g

No comments:

Post a Comment