Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I won a contest

I know it seems crazy but an author that I love to read was having contest for different books. In case you like to read her stuff it is at www.NaliniSingh.blogspot.com and she runs contests a pretty good bit. But I actually won a book and Nalini is sending it to me. Is that not wild?! I might have bought the book yesterday though but that is okay because I can give away the copy I bought and keep the one from Nalini (who by the way is a fabulously sweet person). How crazy is this, but I will be going to town to buy Nalini's new book that was published yesterday but wasn't on the shelves in town. Since I live in Robeson County and there is NO BOOK STORES in the whole county, I have to wait until either Walmart or Kmart gets the book. Or I could drive to Fayetteville but I don't want to go all the way there just to pick up one book, even if I love the series. So right now in my mind--- you can't tell me nutin'. lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment