Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I twitter therefore I am

okay so I twitter too... I thinks it's great to find out what is important to different people. This way I get info without being the paparazzi (is this how you spell that?). I don't think that people should be disrespectful. It's one thing if the celebrity puts out the information about themselves, it's quite another when someone stalks you, goes through your trash, or follows you around all day long. You know I think that would get boring. I teach and I don't like for my kids to follow me around a classroom much less someone with a camera stuck in my face.
I twitter the people that I want to know about at the time. Right now, I'm interested in how New Moon is going so of course I twitter the stars of the movie. While I think it would be grand to meet the cast, I am not going to stalk them to do it. I wonder how they feel about twitter and blogging being a way to out-think the paparazzi? You can twitter and blog anytime and anywhere, without someone shoving a camera in your face or flashes blinding you. I'm just not sure it photos are possible on twitter but hey, it's a thought. So I guess my thinking machine is slowing down. So I will sign off right now. C-Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment