Sunday, August 9, 2009

GI JOE

Okay, so I went to watch the GI Joe movie. If you are a purist then you will find a lot to fuss about. If you are not a purist then you will enjoy the movie without wondering why something was changed. I thought it was good, but I noticed quite a few changes but thing again I grew up with comic books and action cartoons. I would love to be able watch a movie without listening to others mouths or phones.... which were not suppose to be on. So I guess that is all that I feel like reporting on the movie...at least without giving away the plot and action sequences. I don't like to be a spoiler for the first weekend a movie is out in the theaters.
On another note... I go back to work tomorrow, trying to get my class ready for the students and open house. GTG

No comments:

Post a Comment