Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Eve

So here I am, once again since leaving Greenville, alone on New Year's Eve.  I guess I should have went over to a couple of friend's place for New Year's or gone to the church for the New Year's service.  Oh well.  AToo late now.  So I have no idea what I'll be doing next year but hopefully I will enjoy the ride.  If I'm lucky I will still have my family and friends and my boo (dog).  If I am real lucky I might have a Heaven sent guy with me too.  So I guess I will watch the ball drop on tv and listen to some music on the laptop.  Oh I am running an experiment.  I am going to see if the laptop turns off at midnight.  Someone from the tech dept decided it would be a great idea to turn my laptop on automatic shutdown... I hope it doesn't work because I would hate to have to ask them to fix it....I'll be back in a little while... I will be checking in from time to time tonight.

Guess what.. it did turn itself off.  But I know how to fix it.. fix the person that did it...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment