Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's getting closer to Christmas

It's is getting closer to Christmas... how can I tell? All the Christmas movies playing on the tv. It's not getting colder, at least not more than 10 degrees. I am not really in the Christmas spirit. I haven't even decorated the house this year. The house is usually done by the end of the Thanksgiving weekend, but not this year. I also have begun to lose my temper more and more over the last month. That hasn't happen since college. I am even getting irritated with friends that are as sweet as sugar. Wonder what's going on? I wish I knew. Maybe it's loneliness or knowing that more and more of my family and friends have died. Maybe it's that I really wish that I wasn't as single as I am or maybe the fact remains that I am working at a job that is no longer a joy anymore. The students seem to get ruder by the month not to mention how each year seems worse than the year before. Whatever happen to the times when you got your tail tore up for mouthing off at the adults much less the teacher. Or if you got in trouble at school you also got in trouble at home. I guess it doesn't really matter huh? *Sigh. I don't think that this is going to change any time soon. But maybe I can change my attitude toward things. I think that I am going to sleep on the goodness of my family and friends. Hope for the best at school and pray that I have the strength to beat down the darkness that seems to want to take over. One way or another I will survive to handle another day of life and hopefully laughter. I'll try to decorate this weekend. The niece and nephew would enjoy that. Good night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment