Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve and I am watching Meet the Santas... I really like the movie. I also had a piece of the best pineapple cake in the world... My Grams makes it. She keeps telling me that I can make a better one but I don't believe her. She makes the bomb pineapple cake and I wish I knew how she did it. I promised daddy that I would make his pound cake, but he has to let me know when he wants it. I don't mind cooking as long as someone else does the clean up. Like that really happens. I end up doing it anyway. I guess I need to find a man that likes to clean. Know anyone? I'll do the cooking and wash the clothes. I'll help vaccum and fold up the clothes. I'll even put the clothes away if someone else does the washing dishes and keeping the crap off the floor. I'll admit... I'm not very good at that. I wish I was a little better but hey we all have our good points and our bad points. I just wish my points were a little more balanced. I do know that most of the stuff that ends up on my floor is books. I read as much as I can and I have a tendency to leave them within reach for rereading. I know I should put them away but I can't seem to help myself....
Hey guess what.. *jinx* I am actually growing my nails a little. Wonder how long that will last but I have been able to keep them a little long. Oh Ace of Cakes is on.... love that show. Wonder if I could cook for them since they have a dishwasher...... I don't have to decorate anything... Just cook the cakes. I'll chat you later... Have to walk the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment