Saturday, December 26, 2009

wedding gifts

So  I still haven't figured out what to give my friend Tiff for her wedding.  She is fun-loving, a fellow teacher and I think 28.  I know that she loves to dance so I was thinking of some CDs or DVDs but that doesn't include her fiance at all.  He is not the dancing kind... at least not like we are..hahahaha.  I need all the help I can get for this.  I need to ask around and see if she has  registered anywhere.  That would be helpful if she has.  I don't know.. maybe Wanna has an idea or too.  At least I still have a little more time to figure it out.
Great-- Footloose just came on...I really don't like the first 30 minutes of this movie.  So I guess I will find something else... and it will not be Saw or any of the Saw series.

No comments:

Post a Comment