Thursday, December 23, 2010

Found a New Blog!!!

I like the do-it-yourself kind of blogs that tells all kinds of tips to fix small and sometimes big problems with organizing your life.  The one that I found...is called Infinity Goods blog.  I know...not the most interesting name out there but she has some cool tips...such as a kitchen colander in the bathroom to help with kiddie toys.  I really never thought about your a colander to help with the drainage and storage of those bath toys..but how cool is that.  Still I am on the lookout for more organizing ideas though.  ohohoh...forgot to tell you always make sure you come back and please tell me if you know of any other organizer blogs, tips, ideas, or anything that might help an under-paid school teacher out...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment