Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas!

I know that I haven't been blogging as much lately...and while I have good reason- that is not a good excuse.  I'll admit to having a little time between the Christmas play, School, Students, Family...you know- all the biggies.  I just didn't feel like blogging....I know- not cool.  *Smile* But that's okay.  Besides if you can see my house right now you would know that I haven't been doing anything but being lazy.  Upside- it's the Christmas break of my life...I get to clean, wash dishes (for stuff I didn't cook), wash clothes (that I didn't wear), and wash the dog (who really needs the bath).  But I am teaching my niece how to grill a ham and cheese sandwich on the stove.  I told my nephew I would teach him to grill a peanut butter and jelly if he wanted....he said "NO!" very emphatically.....wonder if he means he doesn't want to learn to grill a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?..lol...
I have bread I need to make for the next couple of days... I wanted to try a new receipe but I couldn't find one I liked.  Anyone have a good sweet bread receipe that I can make for a family with two diabetics?  Really need the help here.  I need to go help wrap presents..so I'll catch ya on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment