Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ok so the blog battle is over...at least this one..lol

So I enjoyed the blog battle...couldn't get on the computer as much as I would like seeing that it's the end of school and I had to get the students' paperwork done by Monday.  I spent yesterday actually finishing it up.  I haven't had to work on the last day for teachers in 8 years.  This was so not cool.  I like being able to walk around and talk to the teachers before we leave for the summer.  I won't be seeing some of them this summer as they will go up North to see family or vacations to get out of RobCo.  This year I couldn't and I have to say I am disappointed.  But on the plus side my Boos...previous students...came to see me!  I am so proud of my graduating darlings...they worked so hard.  I hope and pray that they make it in the profession that they choose.  They will need all the help they can get to resist temptation enough to finish college and get a degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment