Monday, November 16, 2009

Facebook


I figured out why Facebook is so addicting. Because other people get on there and talk to you. Some of them actually make sense so it makes for interesting conversation. Do you know how hard it is to turn down interesting conversation? About as hard as it is to just eat one french fry. Facebook is about people connecting and understanding yourself. I am not telling people to get on Facebook and become a member. If they do, great, if not then big deal. I am just one person trying to understand why so many have turned to Facebook and have turned their backs on MySpace. Well, at least most of my friends have abandoned MySpace. But I have been able to find people that moved away and those from high school. I didn't realize that I missed those people as much as I did until I found them on Facebook. I wish that a few more of my friends would get on Facebook and then my circle would be almost complete. It would be great to able to find them and have insteresting conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment