Monday, November 9, 2009

Back to Rock

Okay so I don't have a lot to say about the fact that I haven't been on lately---except to say... it was not my fault. I was having tech difficulties with the laptop. It took a while to fix. But at least I have it back now. OMG, can't wait for next Friday. I will be taking a half day so that I can make sure that I am in line to watch my movie. Oh well, I plan to have a blast with or without my baby watching it with me. I don't know what to say about the mouse I keep hearing in the house. It is driving me crazy. He will have to go... dead for the count is the plan. One way or another that mouse will die.
I can't believe that I was talked into going to the beach in the middle of January. Have I lost my mind? Anyone want to go with me? I have to do some workshops and I am sorry to say that this will be on a Sunday night, Monday, and Tuesday morning. No fun for the nightlife. At least I don't think so. I don't think we can plan for dancing. Unless someone knows something I don't.... Still waiting to hear if anyone wants to go with me..lol. No worries. I'll find something to do. Maybe I'll get a couple of friends together and watch them fish... I don't fish. Love to walk on the beach but I don't fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment